Monday, March 3, 2014

Open Sesame, 6.7

The challenge: Pick a wand and create a witch/wizard that would wield this magic.



COOL NEWS:  So I have been looking for artists who do similar things with the show that I have been doing, and found a few. Josh Hagen, (his work can be found here), was one artist who has decided to sketch along with the show. After speaking with him and a few other artists, our hope is to get enough of us actively involved to inspire something substantial in the world of character/concept design for aspiring designers.


My concept: The wand I chose was the icy wand in the middle of this picture. I wanted my character to be an Inuit Shaman. She found a Unicorn that was freezing to death. His bones turned to ice and from his horn, she created her wand to control the Northern Lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment