Monday, September 22, 2014

Serpent Soldiers, 7.9

The challenge: In the world of G.I. Joe, create a soldier of Cobra that shares physical characteristics with a snake.



Our concepts: I was never a huge fan of G.I. Joe growing up, but I am always a fan of human-animal hybrids, so I was pretty excited for this challenge. I chose the Albino Reticulated Python and wanted to make my own seductive serpent like so many of the contestants did. Her codename is "Gorgon" because when Cobra's scientists altered her body, they grafted two full length pythons to her skull and spinal cord, and all three share a psychic link. She also has gills on the side of her neck that make her well-suited for underwater combat. Seth chose the Green Anaconda to inspire his Cobra soldier, and created "Bruiser". The anaconda is a snake of pure, brute muscle, and that was exactly what they wanted in a warrior. Fusing their best fighter with the elastic strength of the anaconda makes Bruiser one deadly soldier; don't let him hug you!


As always, feedback is welcome! This was a sick challenge, so comments and even critiques on our work are welcome. We've been enjoying the awesome interaction you all have with us, so thank you!
 We will be back live tweeting, so look for us on Twitter @RyTy18 and @seth842. Give us a shout out and a RT to share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment