Wednesday, August 12, 2015

9.2, Siren Song

First of all, sorry I am late on this one...
But it gives me a chance to say why: I was on a makeup shoot last night for a project that I have been working on all summer and will reveal in October!



Every night in October, I will be sharing 1 of 30 HALLOWEEN CHARACTER MAKEUPS!
It has been a huge project, but I am so excited for you all to see them! Cannot wait. 
The looks will be shared on my page at https://www.facebook.com/RyanStrautFX

The challenge: 
Inspired by a beautiful and deadly sea creature, create a siren that is a fatal attraction.

Our concepts: 
I am so fascinated by the Peacock Mantis Shrimp that when I saw it was an option, I KNEW I had to pick it! I love all the colors it has and wanted to try and incorporate those into my design, while keeping her as pretty as I could. I tried to keep it more aquatic and less bug-like with the coloring because even though she is an arthropod, she lives in the ocean.
Seth chose the Blue Dragon Sea Slug, and for only his 2nd Female Drawing EVER, it kicks ass! She's dark, deadly, beautiful, elegant, all of the above. Definitely looks like some next-level sea witch stuff right there.




As always, feedback is welcome!
Congratulations to all the married couples from the 100th episode,
and I will try to be more timely next week!
Expect to see us on Twitter @RyTy18 and @seth842.
 Give us a shout out and a RT to share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment