Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 Nights of Halloween (28-30) ALL DONE!

WE ARE ALL DONE!!
This has been so much fun! Such an incredible project to work on, and I am so thankful for all of the support I have received both through friends and family, but also through the Face Off family. You all are the ones who encouraged me to start learning all of this craziness, and I am doing this each and every day thanks to you guys.

DAY 28: DEMON
On the nights leading up to All Hallow's Eve, it is believed that the barriers between our world and the damned are lowered so that the devils and spirits may enter for a short time. But those that want to stay will require a vessel, and some bodies are chosen unwillingly. 







DAY 29: REAPER
Death is a mysterious being; ruler of darkness, it sits upon a throne of black, and waits for your last breath to call.







DAY 30: UNDEAD
Not only is he coming back from the dead, he's coming off the page and into reality.







Here are all 30 looks one more time!


If you have 60 seconds, I would love you to share your thoughts HERE! Let me know what you liked through all of this and what I can do to improve! 


Also, check out @BlaiseItUp on Twitter! This talented young man, as well as a few others, have taken the words from my 30 Day Challenge and drew their interpretation like how I have done for Face Off! SO COOL!!! My absolute favorite is Blaise's Reaper character, and I would absolutely love to bring this to life sometime!!



Share your thoughts on Twitter (@RyTy18), Instagram (@RyanStrautFX), and Facebook (RyanStrautFX)! And stay tuned for all of the looks this whole month! 

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean you'll post your sketches for the face off challenges now cause you haven't posted anything since the four horsemen of the apocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep they are all up now! Had to back log a little bit
    - Ryan

    ReplyDelete