Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Death's Doorstep, 10.6


FACE OFF HERE WE GO!!!

Melissa's concept absolutely captured the essence of a Burtonesque character; loved it! WAY TO GO GIRL!!



ANNOUNCEMENT: 
If you are going to be attending Mask Fest this year, give me a shout! Would love to see some more of the Face Off family come through the area for a really fantastic event.


The challenge: 
Create whimsical ghost characters based on unique obituaries.

Our concepts: This was a tough challenge for me; I love Burton quirky/macabre challenges, but I was stumped for a while on this one. Not my best execution, BUT I think Sally is a funny character: She went to get a hot chocolate from the lodge, tripped all the way down the mountain and ended up with a ski pole through the head...but she didn't spill a single drop! I just like the idea of a model coming on the Face Off stage trapped in a giant snow ball...stupid but it makes me laugh!
Seth's character is much darker but WAY more exciting! He took the electrocution to a whole new level with burns and flames on his character. PLEASE give some feedback on these! We would love to hear your thoughts.



As always, share your thoughts! We love that we are getting to know the Season 10 family and you are starting to interact with us more. Find us on Social Media, give us a shoutout, and as always, keep up the incredible work! And again, if you are going to be at Mask Fest, give me a shout!


                                FACEBOOK          TWITTER          INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment